1. Play the game how you normally would (if that means cheats then yes) You can’t use cheats to the point that you are doing nothing. You have to earn your money and you have to care for your kids. (This also means whatever life span YOU want, I play on epic.)
2. You have to teach toddler to at least talk and walk
3. Earn your money by painting and guitar or even by writing books (jobs you would have a lot of vacation.)
4. You can grow up your kids, you don’t have to wait for them, birthday cakes are your best friends.
5. The kids have to go to school, education is good : )
6. You can have home or hospital births
7. You can use lifetime rewards (fertility)
8. Try to have different fathers (unless it goes along with the story)
9. Teens can help you out with toddler (teaching them)
10. You can hire babysitters
11. HAVE FUN!
Below is Cadence Sierra's set of 100 Baby Challenge Rules:
The rules are flexible and you can change it as you deemed fit. Most importantly, enjoy your 100 Baby Challenge!!