Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby with Clothes!


Scream everyone scream!! It's clothes for the baby! Ain't it cool? Download the cool stuff at

6 comments on "Baby with Clothes!"

Skye Everard 100 Baby on November 19, 2011 at 10:46 AM said...

This IS cool. I'm not going to download though, I have my reasons. But for creativity 10/10!

HarmonySims said...

@Skye: Yeah! Lovely clothes for the babies. Thumbs up for the creator!

Catlover800 on November 19, 2011 at 12:27 PM said...

Aww, super cute! I read you new post! Bois is adorable!!! ^_^ CC creators are the best!

HarmonySims said...

@Cat: Yeah!! Long Live CC!! LOL!

Kaya said...

I know that this isn't the place to post suggestions, but you could post tips on how to make a 100 baby challenge better? Thanks.

HarmonySims said...

@Kaya: Great idea! I might do that soon!

Post a Comment

Followers

 

100 Baby Challenge Club Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal